PVC/XLPE insulated power cable is used for transmit and distribute power in power transmission and distribution system of 35kV or lower. It is generally applied to the fields including power, construction, mines, metallurgy, petrochemical industry and communication in complete replace of oil immersed paper insulated power cable and in partial replace of PVC insulated power cable.
PVC/XLPE insulated power cable can be produced according to our factory specification which is equivalent to the standard IEC60502.The factory can also design and manufacture special power cable according to the other standards required by the customers.
PVC Power Cable
1. The long-time permissible working temperature of cable conductive core is not more than 70 degrees.
2. During short circuit (max permanent time is not more than 5 seconds), the max temperature of cable conductor is not more than 165°C. 3. The difference level of laying cable is not restricted. When laying the cable, ambient temperature is not lower than 0°C. 4. They have good chemical stability, and properties of acid resistance, alkali resistance, salt resistance, oil resistance, solvent resistance and flame resistance.
XLPE Power Cable
1. The highest allowed operating temperature of conductor for long-term working is 90 degrees.
2. In short circuit (Max long term is no more than 5 seconds). The highest temperature for conductor is no more than 250 degrees.
3. The cable is laid without horizontal drop limit. The environment temperature should be no lower than 0 when lay. Otherwise it should be preheated.
4. Excellent electrical performance, resistance to chemical corrosion.
5. Can stand advisable traction when laid. Can stand traction from outside. Left low smoke halogen-free after burned. Retard the burning of the cable.