We supply high quality PHPA for drilling and EOR process of oil with all grades.
PHPA( partially hydrolyzed polyacylamide ) for Drilling is used for oil and gas drilling.
1) PHPA is short for partially hydrolyzed polyacrylamide, which is polymer for drilling mud additive
2) Can be used in both industrial and oil / gas drilling
3) Can be used in both fresh water and brines but requires high temperature
4) Applicable in: Shale stabilization, viscosities, friction reduction, fluid loss control and lubrication
5) Appearance: White granule
6) Hydrolysis degree: 15 - 45%
7) Molecular weight: 5 - 22 million
8) Solid content: 89% (min. )